Discuss Your Goals & Our Coaching Programs (Phone) – 45 mins
What to Expect..
Leadership coaching is a thought-provoking, creative process that inspires you to maximize your potential.
With the focus on your leadership development, we integrate new strategies to reach goals that you have not achieved on your own.
You receive access to state-of-the-art coaching techniques, tools, and resources that you can apply directly to all your relationships.
Receive my help defining your strengths, values, limiting beliefs, goals, and growth opportunities.
Gain support for taking the actions you will take to determine and achieve your goals to expand your leadership impact and career advancement.
Instantly feel able to do more that is important to you and be happier and more fulfilled.
Is This You?
Your career has gone off course, and you need to get back on track.
You’ve got a seat at the leadership table but still feel like an imposter.
You’re leading teams and miss the creativity that comes from practicing your craft.
Your fear of being let go is preventing you from seeing the big picture.
You came in second place – again! to another candidate.
You want to lead more powerfully but without stepping on your boss’s toes.
Your golden handcuffs make it impossible to quit.
Your career no longer fulfills you.
What are the Benefits of Leadership Coaching?
The whole point of the coaching practice is to support you in becoming a better leader. Here are a few of the many ways you can become a better leader for your company and yourself by working with me as your coach.
Effectively Delegate: Become more self-aware about your decisions and why you make them. How you can improve, how to effectively delegate and use the competencies of your team members, and what steps you can take to both enhance your own career and the direction of your company. You’ll become better at your job when you devote time to think, dream, reflect, and feel creative again.
Gain a new perspective: In todays’ fast-paced, rapid-growth workplace, it’s easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. You will gain perspective on yourself as you access your leadership strengths to discover ways of tackling challenges that make the best use of your skills.
Detach from Outcomes: Relationships are a full contact sport, so being able to adopt a neutral attitude toward experiences, keep yourself in the moment, and “self-regulate” your attention is one of the most powerful tools you can have in your tool belt as a leader.
Lead Without Bias: Learn how to ask powerful questions, and avoid being blindsided by old narratives that have confirmation bias.
Lead from your Strengths: According to 30 years of leadership research by Gallup, when you lead from your strengths, you will become six times more engaged on the job. And, when you share your strengths training with your teams, your organization can expect 8.9% greater profitability
Inspire Creativity: Learn how to lead with genuine curiosity and solve problems in ways that ignite your creativity as a leader. It will make you happy and inspire your team to do the same.
Lead with Courage: Self-limiting behaviour often shows up most strongly just when you need the courage to take risks for the sake of change, or when it feels like there is a great deal at stake professionally. With coaching you will learn to identify the inner critic that stops you from realizing the powerful leader you are destined to become.
Be More Confident: New leaders, in particular, may worry about their skills and whether they have what it takes to lead effectively. With coaching you’ll discover strengths and talents you may not have known existed. You will be able to gain the confidence to take smart risks outside your comfort zone, increase your professional net worth, and grow in your position as a leader.
See Your Company Perform Better Within Your Industry: The direction of your company depends on powerful leadership. Coaching helps you grow as an individual, and it benefits your entire company. Your teams will be happier with you as their leader, and the company may become more profitable.
How the Service Works
Our full service coaching programs are delivered privately via 1-on-1 coaching with Sally. You start as soon as you enroll and will have immediate and lifetime access to live weekly coaching calls, and 24 x 7 text and email support.
1. Realign – Who You Are Today
- Research you and your current beliefs, personal strengths and your values and why they are important to you.
- Learn how you see yourself and how others see you.
- Discover what obstacles and limiting beliefs block the path to living your life on purpose.
- Close the gap between where you are and the highest expression of your leadership potential.
2. Relationship – Stakeholder Conversation Plan
- We are going to create a “Stakeholder Conversion Plan ” that’s based on conscious communication so you can identify and build rapport with people whose opinion has power or influence over you and your team.
- You’ll learn how to reach across the aisle and build rapport with peers, partners, clients and executives.
- Building allies across the company will make you a stronger leader in the eyes of your team for being well informed, and make your team’s future more secure by having allies who will support you when you are not in the room, because they know you and your value
3. Reputation – Personal Brand Resilience
- Your reputation is a form of currency that never fluctuates and it is the most powerful leverage you have in business, and in life..
- Your reputation = Your actions + What others say about you
- I’ll support you in refining your personal brand resilience, so your good reputation precedes you in the best way and you don’t have to sell yourself because other people are doing it for you!
4. Routines – Automation
- We are going to get your routines working for you so you don’t need to work so hard.
- This is about designing your routines and systems to easily grow your team, manage your time and prioritize what’s truly important, leaving you feeling curious, creative and focussed without losing your work life balance.
How To Tell if We’re a Good Fit?
- Before working together, I offer two complementary coaching conversations to understand your challenges, goals and establish if we are a good match for coaching.
Where do you meet the design leaders you coach?
- We can meet in person at my office in Campbell, over the phone, or by Zoom video conference.
How Much Do You Charge?
- A complimentary strategy session to learn if coaching is going to be a good fit. If it is, we will have a follow-up call to discuss pricing and next steps.